Wedns & Fri, 8:30 AM-8:00 PM
The Jay Brothers Unified Resource Center is a partnership between RNP and 40 community agencies from the Bridgeport Re-entry Roundtable who have come together to provide one-stop wrap around services for citizens returning to the Bridgeport community. The following services are available for program participants:
- Individual and group treatment; including intensive outpatient
- Life skills and leadership groups
- Anger Management
- Primary care services (Optimus)
- Health and holistic wellness services
- Licensed behavioral health services including; crisis intervention, psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Assistance with obtaining medical coverage (Medicaid), gift card, cell phone, Food stamps, bus pass, birth certificate, and ID (DMV).
The Jay Brothers Unified Resource Center is located on the East Side of Bridgeport and is accessible by car and directly on the Transit Authority bus line. Bus tokens are available for persons in need and parking is free with handicap accessibility.